This is a revised list the topics for the WSLD XXXII. We are looking for input from and speakers for workshops. We’re having interactive workshops with two to three members speaking. We would like to have geographical diversity with our speakers coming from as many different states, areas and regions as possible. We feel this will provide more perspective on ways to serve our fellowship. We need phone numbers of addict throughout the Western States to contact for participating in workshops. We would to our speakers in place by the end of August.
Contact me, Dale W, by phone or email (614-323-6694, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for your service and we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
• Application on how we can apply information from our Recovery & Our community workshop
• Atmosphere of recovery in service – general
• What is Outreach & How does it work in our community
• Outreach to rural areas via technology
• Gathering information for H&I, PR and Outreach via phonelines – Phoneline
• Consensus based decision making -WSO
• Sponsorship behind the walls – H&I
• Phonelines best practices
• Jails & Prisons – H&I behind the walls
• Youth in recovery – attracting younger members – PR
• Website best practices and Phonelines best practices
• Our H&I facilities meet the traditions
• Who’s missing from our meetings and How PR can provide them with information about NA
• PR providing information to the legal system (courts, police departments and probation)
• Newsletters vs Facebook page – the traditions in new age of social media
• How to build a PR Booth and maintain at events
• H&I in Treatment Centers & Detox
• Challenges with the SMI (serious mental issues) community
• Training new H&I volunteers – H&I
• How regional sub-committees can best serve the areas – General
• Fellowship development in the Hispanic community – PR
Again, thank you for your service.
In loving service,